4H_MIDDLESEX-L  May 2015

4H_MIDDLESEX-L May 2015

Verification reminder

Tue, 19 May 2015 12:40:22 -0400

text/plain

Please remember verification forms for most species are due June 1.
(Dairy and Horse you should have been verified by May, 1)
Any living animal must have a verification form...  Yes your mouse, your gecko, your dragon, your unicorn...if it is ALIVE you must verify it.

If you have animals in a breeding project please send pending forms in that we can put information on later, for whatever has not been born yet...

Please fill them out completely, with birthdates, age, gender and any other information asked for.  Make sure signatures are in place on all paperwork.  YOU CAN NOT ENTER THE FAIR WITH ASNIMALS THAT ARE NOT VERIFIED!!!  If you are leasing an animal please do a lease form as well.

http://www.4h.uconn.edu/    is where forms are located

The grace period for verification is June 2-June 15 - but then it costs money per animal - to do late forms.  Up until June 1 - verification is totally free.

If you have questions please shoot me an email at [log in to unmask]

Emily