4H_MIDDLESEX-L  May 2015

4H_MIDDLESEX-L May 2015

Campership form - time sensitive

Tue, 26 May 2015 10:23:30 -0400

Hello All,

Attached is the Campership form for 2015.  Please fill it out and send it in by the June 8 deadline.  If you are planning on attending Middlesex County Camp - you can attach a note that says you payment is pending  - awaiting campership notifications, and we will send the list to camp and let applicants know via email what amount they received.  Last year we had many applications.  We will want to help as many as possible.  Please fill out the application completely.  Applications WILL NOT BE REVIEWED without the leaders statements.

Thanks everyone!

Emily