We Will Get Through This Together!

"Snyder, Marianne" <[log in to unmask]>

Snyder, Marianne

Fri, 17 Apr 2020 15:46:18 +0000

text/plain

Dear Wonderful CEIN Students,

We share this picture collage with you to let you know that we are all thinking of you and wishing you strength, courage, and wellness each day as we all navigate our social isolation and virtual learning environments. We wish you all the very best as you prepare to complete your last week of your spring semester. Remember to take time each day for self-care! It is always important to do so, and even more so now with everything you are trying to juggle in your lives. Although we face daily challenges to do things differently, and to think creatively, doing so has taken a more significant toll on some than others. Your faculty and I want you to know we are here for you and care about you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Despite the disruptions caused by this public health pandemic, we must maintain hope and positivity in the face of adversity and know that we are not alone. We will prevail and get through this together with kindness, resilience, and agility. As we learn information about when we will be able to resume in-person clinical we will let you know. Meanwhile, we will need to proceed as we are.

A special thank you to Professor Dileone, who teaches in our traditional undergraduate program for creating this collage for us to share with you!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

With Gratitude and Kindness,

Mimi Snyder PhD, MSN, RN
She/Her/Hers
Director, Undergraduate Nursing Programs
Accelerated CEIN/BS and Traditional
University of Connecticut School of Nursing
Phone: 860-486-5261
Fax: 860-486-0001
www.nursing.uconn.edu<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nursing.uconn.edu%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C9579a709dc87473571ed08d7e2e678a6%7C17f1a87e2a254eaab9df9d439034b080%7C0%7C0%7C637227351793845581&sdata=AvDu%2B%2F%2FqoTDxr%2Fg2Ga054yEvV7dY1U1WWksuXIKcPKk%3D&reserved=0>