Dear Users.
Hello
I apologize for inconvenience.
I am Ph.D. student in computer networks.
I am interested in underwater wireless sensor networks.
I've read many papers about UWSN such your excellent papers.
My Msc. thesis subject was "Designing underwater surveiliance systems using underater wireless sensor networks"
Up to now I've published a few papers about mac and routing protocols in UWSN by using Aqua-sim.
Some of my papers are listed below of this email.
I want to research on hot and new topics in UWSN for my Ph.D. thesis.
One of my interest is to implement UWSN in a real application.
I Don't know what are the new and practical topics in UWSN?
Could you guide me to find an applicable and new subject about UWSN for my Ph.D. thesis,please?
Thanks in advance
------
Reza Mohammadi
list of my papers

Mohammadi R. and Javidan Reza, "Designing a Surveillance System Based on Wireless Sensor Network in Persian Gulf", 13th Marine industries Conference, Iran, Kish, 8-11 Nov 2011.

Mohammadi Reza, and Javidan Reza, " A New Depth Based Routing Protocol Using Fuzzy Logic Concepts for Underwater Wireless Sensor Networks", International Journal of Research and Reviews in Wireless Sensor Networks (IJRRWSN), Vol. 2, No. 3, September 2012.

Mohammadi Reza, and Javidan Reza, " Adaptive Quiet Time Underwater Wireless MAC: AQT-UWMAC ", International Journal on Communications Antenna and Propagation (IRECAP), August, 2012.

Mohammadi Reza, Javidan Reza, and, Keshtgary Manijeh, " QoS Parameter Analysis of Routing Protocols in Underwater Surveillance Systems", Wulfenia Journal, Volume 19, Issue 10, 2012.

Keshtgary Manijeh, Javidan Reza, and Mohammadi Reza, "Comparative Performance Evaluation of MAC Layer Protocols for Underwater Wireless Sensor Networks", Modern Applied Science, Vol. 6, No. 3; March 2012.

M.keshtgari, MR. mansouri, R.mohammadi, M.mahmoudi,“Analytical model of Energy consumption in cluster based wireless sensor networks using m/m/1 queuing model”,IJCA, 2012, USA.

M.keshtgari, R.mohammadi, MR. mansouri, M. mahmoudi“Energy consumption estimation in cluster based underwater wireless sensor networks using m/m/1 queuing model”,IJCA,2012, USA