From: Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Meghan McGaffin
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 10:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CTGIS-L] A question for future professionals in the industry...

Well I can say that I’m eternally frustrated by not knowing more about the IT side of things.  I learn as much as I can and I love GIS.  But sometimes I feel like I’m driving a Ferrari to the grocery store.  Or maybe pushing a Ferrari to the grocery store because I can’t find my key would be a more apt metaphor.

Meg McGaffin

GIS Analyst

City of Milford CT

70 West River St