Ok, so considering we are 2 weeks from Christmas, and past due on Chanukah, but Boxing Day is still a good time away, here is a great page to find something for the Geographical friends and family...

http://www.uncommongoods.com/sets/map-gifts

(if anyone in particular is reading this SANTA, I really like the city map glasses...)

Happy Holidays, Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus, Happy Kwanzaa, Blessed Solstice, Happy New Year, and Joyous Boxing Day (including any that I may have missed- Mummer's Day, Dongzhi, Makar Sankranti, and Lohri)- to you and yours from me and mine!

Thad

________________________
Thad J. Dymkowski, GISP
G.I.S. Technician
Town of Newington, Connecticut
(860) 665-8592

"I have an existential map. It has 'You are here' written all over it." ~ Steven Wright

The information contained in this electronic message may be confidential and/or privileged.
If you received this in error, please inform the sender and remove any record of this
message. Please note that messages to or from the Town of Newington may be subject to
Freedom of Information statutes and regulations.

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html