Dear International Students and Scholars:

Please let me introduce our newest staff member at International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS), Jason Escalera.

Jason started his position of International Services Aide in ISSS on Monday this week.  He is responsible for our front line operation.  He is now officially the first face and voice of ISSS when you come in or call us.  He has extensive international experiences, including study and teaching abroad in Spain, and is excited to work with all of you.

Please join ISSS in welcoming Jason to UConn!

Happy Holidays!

Mihwa

Mihwa Lee
Director
International Student and Scholar Services(ISSS)
Office of Global Affairs
University of Connecticut
2011 Hillside Rd., U-1083
Storrs, CT 06269-1083
Phone: 860-486-3855
Fax: 860-486-5800
Email: [log in to unmask]<https://exchange.uconn.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=e59a0e0365c9479f88029d6c40590ca2&URL=mailto%3amihwa.lee%40uconn.edu>
Webe: http://www.isss.uconn.edu<http://www.isss.uconn.edu/>

P   Please consider the environment before printing my email.