Dear International Students and Scholars:

Please be advised that ISSS will be closed on Friday, 12/20/2013, for our off-campus retreat.  ISSS will be also closed for business between 12/25/2013 and 1/1/2014 for the holidays. We will check main voice mails (860-486-3855) and emails ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) periodically during this time, however responses will be delayed, except in the case of emergency.  We will reopen to the public on Thursday, 1/2/2014.

if you are notified that your document is ready for pick up, please receive your document by noon on 12/24/2013.  Also, if you need a travel signature or a status extension, please submit your request by 4:30pm tomorrow, 12/19/2013.  Those request will be ready for pick up by noon 12/24/2013, provided that all documents and information are in order and you are eligible for the requested benefit.

Happy Holidays!

Mihwa

Mihwa Lee
Director
International Student and Scholar Services(ISSS)
Office of Global Affairs
University of Connecticut
2011 Hillside Rd., U-1083
Storrs, CT 06269-1083
Phone: 860-486-3855
Fax: 860-486-5800
Email: [log in to unmask]<https://exchange.uconn.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=e59a0e0365c9479f88029d6c40590ca2&URL=mailto%3amihwa.lee%40uconn.edu>
Web: http://www.isss.uconn.edu<http://www.isss.uconn.edu/>

P   Please consider the environment before printing my email.