The Center has recently produced another in a series of videos highlighting the challenges of
our young clients and  the work of the Center. The latest in this series focuses on the journey
of our client "Victor". Victor and his mother are individuals who face unique challenges but whom possess unique strengths.  It was when they came against roadblocks in accessing services and supports for Victor that they turned to the Center for assistance. Please use the link below to view this latest video as well as other videos focusing on our clients.

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bcVgFJmQy0&feature=youtu.be

Bonnie

Bonnie B. Roswig
Senior Staff Attorney