Attached you will find the information for the 4-H Fair Sponsor and Donor
Campaign.  After many years we have changed the process to more
streamline the set up.

The process has been changed and you should look over all of the
information carefully before you sell.  Paperwork must be filled out
completely, and there are receipts for sponsors and donors. Please leave
them with a receipt of their donation.

There are separate sheets for personal and business donors.  There are
various ways we will recognize donors and sponsors and all can be fund on
the contract sheets.

Contact me if you have questions about how to use the paperwork.  The
sponsor and donor campaign hand in will be March 7th.

Emily