Hello everyone,

I saw the previous intern email and thought I would throw my hat into the
ring. I'm a UMass grad with a B.S. in geology, and I'm getting a GIS
certificate through CCSU. I would love to get some real-world GIS
experience before I graduate, so if anyone has any openings or knows of any
opportunities to do some GIS work, I'd be much obliged to hear about them.
Preferably, they would be natural resource related, but I'd be interested
to learn about whatever's available.

Feel free to contact me with questions or anything else!

Greg Andersen

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html