First-

Draw your centerline directions correctly.

Next, use Maplex and label the left side of the street and align the label with line direction.

Convert those suckers to annotation.

Do the same with the right side.

OR

Don’t make annotation but display 2 centerlines at the same time and label one side of each line.

I’m spending my 1,000 points on coffee.

Meg McGaffin

GIS Analyst

City of Milford CT