All,

We are looking for someone to teach an undergraduate Introduction to GIS course for our Spring 2014 semester. The course runs on Friday mornings 8:00 – 10:40 am starting January 24th and running to the first week in May.  The course is run in our new GIS computer lab using ArcGIs (10.1). Compensation is competitive.  If you are interested please contact me as soon as possible and send along resume / statement of interest and any relevant background.

Roman

Roman N. Zajac

Professor and Chair,

Dept. Biology & Environmental Science

Coordinator, Graduate Program in Environmental Science

University of New Haven

300 Boston Post Road

West Haven, CT 06516

U.S.A.