If any town has a desire for an intern, please contact Iredia directly
at email above.

-----Original Message-----
From: Iredia [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 12:48 PM
To: Turner, Mike
Subject: Internship

My name is Iredia Ohenhen and I am a resident of East Hartford and a
student attending Central Connecticut State University majoring in
Environmental Science and Biology with a minor in GIS. I am interested
in any internship opportunities available in Environmental Health or
water treatment and operations and water conservation or any opportunity
in the environmental or engineering field.

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html