Dear Listserv,
I'll make this short and sweet.    If anyone knows of someone who can connect me up with a 5 year to permanent position in some part the warmer part of New England from Brunswick Maine south to Portsmouth NH west to Concord NH, south to Nashua down 495 but outside route 128 unless it is Cambridge or south along the T, down to Rhode Island, Plymouth & Barnstable County Massachusetts, and most of the Connecticut except southwest of Stamford, I'm open to positions. Please e-mail me if interested.  I'd consider other areas, though I've researched the commuting options from the types of places I'd like to live, and none offer better.    I also have the setup to telework which could expand that range. I've been to the NEARC conference a couple times.    I've applied to numerous places.   And I'm open to visiting Friday afternoons or Monday mornings and traveling to your location to get an informational interview.

I live in Maryland and am currently employed, but my wife has lived in Worcester and Cape Cod for a total of 20 years.  And I went to Clark University and have friends and family in the area.  Also I'm interested in getting an Environmental Engineering degree. Transportation and municipal planning within that realm are also possible.

Sorry if this letter is of any bother to anyone.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Abraham Brody
This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html