"As far as I can tell, this is the Richard Hake listserv."

If one: (a) goes to the powerful but seldom used EdResMeth search engine at <http://bit.ly/1e7cbPB>, and (b) types "[log in to unmask]" (without the quotes) into the author slot, s(he) will obtain only two (2) hits in addition to his response to my post.

I suggest that if Gambrell wants more people to contribute to EdResMeth, he consider that he himself might contribute more to EdResMeth.

Richard Hake, Emeritus Professor of Physics, Indiana University; Honorary Member, Curmudgeon Lodge of Deventer, The Netherlands; President, PEdants for Definitive Academic References which Recognize the Invention of the Internet (PEDARRII); LINKS TO: Academia <http://bit.ly/a8ixxm>; Articles <http://bit.ly/a6M5y0>; Blog <http://bit.ly/9yGsXh>; Facebook <http://on.fb.me/XI7EKm>; GooglePlus <http://bit.ly/KwZ6mE>; Google Scholar <http://bit.ly/Wz2FP3>; Linked In <http://linkd.in/14uycpW>; Research Gate <http://bit.ly/1fJiSwB>; Socratic Dialogue Inducing (SDI) Labs <http://bit.ly/9nGd3M>; Twitter <http://bit.ly/juvd52>.

REFERENCES [URL shortened by <http://bit.ly/> and accessed on 20 Jan 2014.]
Gambrell, J. 2014. Re: "Do 'Alien Species' Exist in the Universe?"on the OPEN! EdResMeth archives at <http://bit.ly/1ig9cv9>.  Post of 19 Jan 2014 15:41:57-0600 to EdResMeth.

Hake, R.R. 2014. "Do 'Alien Species' Exist in the Universe?" online on the OPEN! AERA-L archives at <http://bit.ly/1kHEm0i>. The abstract and link to the complete post are being transmitted to several discussion lists and are also on my blog "Hake'sEdStuff" at <http://bit.ly/1dCUNHr>.
Educational Research and Methodology Listserv