International Student and Scholar Services is posting this announcement as a public service.  Please contact Joshua if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Bob Chudy
"I would like to reach out to my fellow Malaysians who are studying at the University of Connecticut. I am thinking of setting up an association called "UConn Malaysian Association". Anyone from Malaysia, or Singapore, are welcome to join and contact us, thank you.

Please contact me directly for further information, my email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Or we can be contacted through the Facebook group page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/uconnmasa/
Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you very much."