*ISSS CHECK IN REMINDER FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS*

When: Friday, 1/24/14, any time between 1 pm and 4 pm

Where: International Student and Scholar Services, McMahon Hall http://maps.uconn.edu/m/map/MRH

Who: New exchange students who have not yet done immigration check in with ISSS

Bring ALL of these documents:

-International Student Check In Form/FERPA Release (you received this in your yellow folders on orientation day- please fill it out BEFORE you come to check in)

-Passport

-DS-2019 signed by you

-I-94 print out from www.cbp.gov website – you can print this out in our office at Check In if needed, but your Check In will go much faster if you bring it printed out. Printers are available for use in the library.

-Completed Health Insurance Verification Form- this was also in your yellow folder. If you have UConn health insurance, but don’t yet have your policy information, just write in “UConn Student Insurance” where it asks for your policy details.

Failure to check in will result in an invalidation of your SEVIS record and you will have to depart the U.S. If you have a class conflict on this day then you MUST check in with ISSS as soon as possible during the standard check in times:  http://global.uconn.edu/check-in-times-for-international-students/

Rae Barter

International Advisor

International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)

Office of Global Affairs

University of Connecticut

2011 Hillside Road Unit 1083

Storrs, CT 06269

U.S.A.

phone-(860) 486-3855

fax-(860)486-5800

*Our fall 2013 office hours are 8:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm, Mon-Fri

*To schedule an appointment with an ISSS advisor please visit www.advapp.uconn.edu (Storrs campus) or www.icworkshops.uconn.edu (Regional campus)