Hello All,

Due to the very dangerous weather forecast for tomorrow I have decided
to postpone the Middlesex County 4-H Public Speaking Contest  -
scheduled for tomorrow night.

The new date will be Wednesday February 19, at 6:30. pm

If you had registered for the event and can no longer attend, please notify
me over email, although I hope that is not the case for any of you.

If you would now like to attend, as the 19th is a better date for you please
send me your entry and I will add you to the list.

Thanks for your patience in all this wintry weather.  Be safe and stay
warm :)

Emily