All CT folks are welcome to attend a topical event in RI on "GIS in Emergency Services and Public Safety".  The RI State Police Headquarters is located just 15 minutes east of CT using US Route 6.

In particular, if your work is involved with this topic, please attend.

I invite you to forward this email as appropriate.

- Shane

From: Shane White <[log in to unmask]>
To:<[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2/14/2014 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: Save the Date - RI Muni. GIS User Group Mtg. March 6th

Thanks for sending this notice to the RIGIS-L listserv, Dave.  And a special thank you to all that helped make this event a reality.

Everyone, please note that this meeting will also take the place of the quarterly RIGIS User Group meeting.  This means that it is completely free and open to the general public (not just municipal GIS technology users).

I hope to see you all there.

- Shane

Shane D. White, GISP | RIGIS Coordinator | T: +1.401.222-6483 | [log in to unmask] | http://www.edc.uri.edu/rigis
State of RI, Dept of Admin, Div of Planning | 1 Capitol Hl 3rd Fl | Providence, RI 02908-5872 | 41.833, -71.416
RIGISNews http://rigisnews.blogspot.com, RIGIS Event Calendar http://www.edc.uri.edu/rigis/about/calendar.html,
Twitter @RIGIS http://twitter.com/rigis, LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/shanewhitegis
Board Member: NSGIC http://www.nsgic.org