Hello GIS folks!
This weekend's warm sunshine was a happy reminder that spring is not far off and with the change of seasons comes a new issue of GeoFocus!  If you would like to contribute to the newsletter, please send in something up to 500 words with a graphic or two by Wednesday March 12th.  It's always nice to put a face with a name so if you have a small photo of yourself send it along as well.

P.S. I hope to see you all at the next GIS User's Network meeting<http://ctgis.uconn.edu/> at the Manchester EOC<https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&channel=rcs&q=321+Olcott+St.,+2nd+Floor+Manchester,+CT&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x89e6572397bc9425:0x4e9ce44d452aaa5b,321+Olcott+St,+Manchester,+CT+06040&gl=us&ei=KIELU86IIom-sQSjkoGIDg&ved=0CCYQ8gEwAA> this Friday

Meg McGaffin
GIS Analyst
City of Milford CT
70 West River St
Milford, CT 06460
203-783-3393

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html