Hello GIS folks!

This weekend’s warm sunshine was a happy reminder that spring is not far off and with the change of seasons comes a new issue of GeoFocus!  If you would like to contribute to the newsletter, please send in something up to 500 words with a graphic or two by Wednesday March 12th.  It’s always nice to put a face with a name so if you have a small photo of yourself send it along as well.

P.S. I hope to see you all at the next GIS User’s Network meeting at the Manchester EOC this Friday

Meg McGaffin

GIS Analyst

City of Milford CT

70 West River St