From: Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bolton, Jeffrey
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 9:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CTGIS-L]

Is anyone else having problems adding CTEco map services to their ArcOnline maps?  See attached screen shots of my error messages.  I've tried to troubleshoot it with CLEAR, but we can't figure it out.

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks,
Jeff
This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html