Dear GIS Listserv,
As I mentioned to a few of you in the conference, I'm looking to work in
New England, replacing my current job in Maryland.  My résumé may be
downloaded from http://www.macmaps.com/resumelatest.pdf
I'm also on LinkedIn at http://www.tinyurl.com/abraham-brody-linkedin

If anyone knows someone, please be don't hesitate to forward it on.  If you
can recommend an address of someone to contact, I'm all ears.  I can come
up to visit most Friday and Mondays.

Thank you again for a nice conference.  It was great seeing all the
approaches to LiDAR.  By the way, a topic for next time might be how many
people have seen or used ESRI's new LASz compression.  What do you think
about it?

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Abraham Brody

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html