Good morning!

The CT GIS Users Network is looking for participants to give a short presentation (15-25 minutes) at our next network meeting February 28th in Manchester.  We already have a couple people lined up but if you have something you’d like to share please feel free to get in touch with any of the Network Steering Committee members:

Dawn Mulholland [log in to unmask]

Meghan McGaffin [log in to unmask]

Jennifer Kalasardo [log in to unmask]

Arrol Borden [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Don Bourgion [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Sarah Demezzo [log in to unmask]

Marwin Gonzalez [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

John Harmon [log in to unmask]

Michael Howser [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Pramod Pandey [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Aaron Nash [log in to unmask]

Yunlian Meng [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Many thanks and enjoy the snow!

Meg McGaffin

GIS Analyst

City of Milford CT