Good morning!
The CT GIS Users Network is looking for participants to give a short presentation (15-25 minutes) at our next network meeting February 28th in Manchester.  We already have a couple people lined up but if you have something you'd like to share please feel free to get in touch with any of the Network Steering Committee members:

Dawn Mulholland [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Meghan McGaffin [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Jennifer Kalasardo [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Arrol Borden [log in to unmask]
Don Bourgion [log in to unmask]
Sarah Demezzo [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Marwin Gonzalez [log in to unmask]
John Harmon [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Michael Howser [log in to unmask]
Pramod Pandey [log in to unmask]
Aaron Nash [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Yunlian Meng [log in to unmask]

Many thanks and enjoy the snow!

Meg McGaffin
GIS Analyst
City of Milford CT
70 West River St
Milford, CT 06460
203-783-3393

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html