This is a GREAT lesson in “proofread, proofread, proofread again!!!” before publishing ANYTHING on the web! Be sure to check the GISCI website for career opportunities as the new Geocoding position soon!

Kind regards,

Thad

Thad J. Dymkowski, GISP

G.I.S. Technician

“RADNEVO, BULGARIA”

(860) 665-8592

"I have an existential map. It has 'You are here' written all over it."Steven Wright