Good morning,

I am trying to copy(not export) several features (in feature dataset) from our SDE to a local file GDB.

The main purpose for Copy is to maintain all the domains from our sde.

We have a large attribute information on certain features e.g (Gas Main, Valve, Meter points), over 1000000.

I got error message of Paste Failed, The Maximum table size has been exceeded.

I looked through online and found a advanced setting in Utilities under Raster Tab and change the maximum table size to 10000000.

It still didn’t work.

I am wondering if anyone has similar experience and can help me.

The currently version of ArcMap we are using is 10.1,  I am using windows 7 on my computer.

we are also using the ArcFM as part of our products.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Thank you!

Yu Sun, Ëï Óî

Asset Management Analyst