International Student and Scholar Services is posting this announcement as a public services.  Please contact the International Chinese Students Association ( ICSA) if you have any questions. [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thank you.

Bob Chudy

The International Chinese Students Association (ICSA) will hold our annual Bubble Tea Festival tomorrow, February 11th ( Tuesday) from 9:00am - 4:00pm), in SU Room 104.

We will serve bubble tea during the time and also provide different kinds of toppings, includes different kinds of fruits, grass jelly and red beans. There are three different prices:  $ 3.5 for bubble tea + 3 different toppings, $ 3 for just bubble tea and no toppings, $ 0.25 for extra bubble.

Please come to support our group.

Thank you.

Tianrong Y.

Chief Financial Officer

International Chinese Student Association