*International Students and Scholars at UConn Avery Point Campus*
International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) will visit your campus for appointments on  Monday, March 3rd.
When: 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
Where: Marine Science Building, Feng Room 330
Sign-up is required if you wish to have an appointment.  Register at: www.icworkshops.uconn.edu<http://www.icworkshops.uconn.edu> > Available Events > Law School and Greater Hartford Campus International Advising.
Travel Signature Reminder: International students and scholars who will take a trip outside the U.S. must have a valid travel signature on their Form I-20/DS-2019 in order to return. Once validated, a travel signature may be used for reentry for up to 12 months, or your last day of study/exchange program, whichever comes first. This will be my only visit to the Avery Point campus for spring semester, so if you have travel plans outside the U.S. during spring break or summer and you do not already have a travel signature on your document that will be valid for reentry, you should make an appointment with me. If you make an appointment to request a travel signature you must bring all of the required documents, which are detailed here:   www.isss.uconn.edu<http://www.isss.uconn.edu> > Students > Travel Information and Requirements. Remember to ask your Registrar for Full Time Enrollment verification before coming to the travel signature appointment.
I will be returning to the Avery Point campus next in Fall 2014 semester, so please plan accordingly.
I look forward to seeing you soon!

Rae

Rae Barter
International Advisor
International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)
Office of Global Affairs
University of Connecticut
2011 Hillside Road Unit 1083
Storrs, CT 06269
U.S.A.
phone-(860) 486-3855
fax-(860)486-5800
*Our fall 2013 office hours are 8:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm, Mon-Fri
*To schedule an appointment with an ISSS advisor please visit www.advapp.uconn.edu (Storrs campus) or www.icworkshops.uconn.edu (Regional campus)