Walk-In Travel Signature Days

All students and scholars with F-1 or J-1 status require a travel signature from ISSS on their Form I-20/DS-2019 when returning to the U.S. from a trip overseas. If you are traveling outside the U.S. during the upcoming spring or summer break then you can take advantage of ISSS Walk-In Travel Signature Days to get your travel signature on the spot!

Follow these easy steps:

1) Verify if you need a new/updated travel signature

2) If you don’t have a travel signature from ISSS or if your travel signature will no longer be valid at the time of your expected reentry date to the U.S., bring the required documents below to ISSS during our walk-in hours:

3) Bring your documents to meet with an ISSS DSO for a travel signature on the spot. Walk-In Travel Signatures will be held:

Storrs:

March 11th – March 14th

Monday: 9:00 to 11:30 am

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 1:00 to 3:30

Friday: 9:00 to 11:30 am

ISSS, McMahon Hall, Main Level (above dining hall)

Downtown Hartford (GBLC) *:

April 11th, 9:00 to 11:00 am

Room 310

*For students with key card access to 3rd floor

Stamford:

April 15th, 10 to 11:30 am

Room 106

If your campus is not listed here, you can make an appointment with an ISSS advisor to get a travel signature when they visit your campus, or a campus close to your own. See www.isss.uconn.edu > Schedule an Appointment – Regional Campus.

For questions and links to all forms: http://global.uconn.edu/about/isss/forms/travel-questions/

Rae Barter, International Advisor
International Student and Scholar Services
Office of Global Affairs
University of Connecticut
2011 Hillside Road Unit 1083
Storrs, CT 06269