If the client is a HUSKY recipient CTBHP (877-552-8247)  can offer referrals for trauma specific therapists.

Kim

From: KidsCounsel ListServ [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jennifer M. Celentano
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 7:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [KIDSCOUNSEL-L] Referral trauma focused therapist New Britain

Thanks Marcia, I will look her up as well.

Jennifer

Jennifer M. Celentano, Esq.
Law Offices of Jennifer M. Celentano, LLC
P.O. Box 512
North Haven, CT 06473

Tel: (203) 605-1111

Fax:(203) 907-1367

Email: [log in to unmask]

www.celentanolaw.com

The information in this e-mail transmission is ATTORNEY PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. The information is intended only for the use of the Person named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by telephone immediately. Thank you.