** For those of you that this is a repeat - I apologize.  I just want to be
certain everyone received this  :)

Hello 4-H Families,

Any Middlesex County 4-H Senior in High School - if you would like 4-H
scholarship applications sent to you please email me

([log in to unmask]) and I will send you the applications. Please have
the subject line read 4-H Scholarships

Anyone who would like 4-H campership paperwork also email me

([log in to unmask]) and I will send you the applications. Please have
the subject line read 4-H Campership

We are instituting this policy so we know in advance who to expect
paperwork from.  Both scholarship and campership paperwork is Due

MAY 1, 2014.  Any form not in the Middlesex County 4-H Office by 5:00
p.m. on May 1, will not be accepted.

Thanks!

Emily