Hi all,

I was going through NS-2 and aquasim. I found out that NS-2 has its default routing as static routing and it need not be specified in the node specifications. Is the default routing method for UWSN, VBF ? Do we have to use VBF in all network configurations in UWSN, even though there is no need for routing in the scenario(like two nodes sending data to each other)

Thanks