Hello all,  if anyone would like to contribute Connecticut GIS data related to GIS for Agriculture and/or Developing CT Local Food Systems, please post to our project's ArcGIS Online map at: http://bit.ly/1gloMQ7  or forward data to me.
I will cite all sources & provide contact info. (if you'd like)

We welcome more data layers on: Zoning, Specific Areas under Development Pressure, Farmers Markets, CSAs, Restaurants serving Fresh & Local, Farm Equipment Suppliers, etc.  The map will be discussed this Saturday at the CT Land Conservation Conference in the "GIS for Agriculture and Food Systems" workshop.

-Kara Alderisio

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html