Dear Listserv,
I’ve been trying to get connected with LRC consulting.  Anybody know someone from there with an e-mail or phone number?

In addition, I’ve been looking for work in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine
south of and including Brunswick Maine along the coast, anywhere southeast and including Concord, eastern Massachusetts, east of Worcester County all of Rhode Island, and south of and including I-84.     I currently live in Maryland, and have worked for the Federal government, and municipalities with Microstation, AutoCad, and ArcGIS for the last 18 years.    My résumé is at http://www.macmaps.com/resumelatest.pdf
and I’m on LinkedIn at http://www.tinyurl.com/abraham-brody-linkedin

I’m visiting southeast Massachusetts April 12th through 14th.
Going to the NEARC conference in Amherst May 11th through 14th (the conference being only on the 13th), and
will be in Providence June 25th through 29th.

I can make additional visits most Friday evenings or Monday mornings, take phone interviews, Skype interviews, and companies that also have offices in the DC metro area come and visit those office for an interview as well.

My wife is a former Cape Cod resident for 6 years, and Worcester for 14 years, and I went to Clark University in Worcester, and have family in Beverly and Lincoln Massachusetts.

I am very thankful for the wonderful GIS conference the group had in Manchester February 28th, and met a lot of wonderful people there.

Sincerely,
Abraham Brody
This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html