Hello everyone,

I have been trying to create a heatmap in ArcMap 10.2.  I have a point layer of donors in a county, which has a numeric field denoting the total amount donated in a year.  I want to try to create a heatmap showing where the most donations are coming from in the county.  I searched the help forums, which led me to the density tools.  I've tried Kernel Density and Point Density under the Spatial Analyst tools, but I keep getting error messages.  Am I completely on the wrong track?  Can this even be done as I am describing it?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Phil Pierdomenico
GIS Analyst, Philabundance

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html