Bob Chudy

*********************************************************************************************************************

Graduate Student Appreciation Social

Thursday, March 13, 2014
4:30pm - 6:30pm

Storrs Campus
Student Union, Various rooms

Admission Fee:Free

The Graduate School Professional Development Event:

Graduate Student and Postdoctoral Scholar Appreciation Social

Thursday, March 13th from 4:30-6:30 pm

Student Union

Arcade, Room 106 (Refreshments), Graduate Commuter Lounge (Games)

and 1st Floor Lobby (Giveaways)

The Graduate School would like to host a social in recognition of our graduate students and postdocs for their valuable contributions to the University of Connecticut community. Graduate Students, postdoctoral scholars and their families are invited to share in an afternoon of free refreshments, open arcade activities, games and prizes.

Please register to attend at: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-graduate-school-professional-development-event-graduate-student-appreciation-social-tickets-10543715537

Pizza, soda and popcorn will be provided.

Open to all graduate students and postdoctoral scholars.

Contact Information:

The Graduate School

860-486-3617

For more information please visit http://grad.uconn.edu/current/ProfDevResources.php

The Graduate School is committed to achieving equal educational opportunity and full participation for persons within the graduate community at all of our events. If you require disability accommodations and/or services please contact Martha Marroni at 860-486-0983 or [log in to unmask] with adequate notice to allow for the provision of any accommodations.

More information available at: http://grad.uconn.edu/current/ProfDevResources.php

Contact Information

For further information regarding this event, please contact: