A reminder that Walk-In Travel Signature Week at ISSS is next week! Students who come to ISSS during the designated times each day will be able to have their Forms I-20/DS-2019 signed by a DSO/ARO in person. Normal processing time can take up to 2 weeks - eliminate the wait!
Please remember:

*         We will only give walk-in travel signatures to students who bring completed applications- if your application is not complete you will be asked to return with all of the required documents.

*         Walk-In Travel Signature days will also be held in Stamford campus (4/15) and GBLC campus (4/11). Other students whose campuses are not served may set up an appointment with an ISSS advisor to get a walk in travel signature at their campus. See "Schedule an Appointment- Regional Campus students" on the ISSS home page to do this.

*         For walk-in travel signature times, and a list of what to bring, see below:

[Walk-In Travel Signature.jpg]

Rae Barter
International Advisor
International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)
Office of Global Affairs
University of Connecticut
2011 Hillside Road Unit 1083
Storrs, CT 06269
U.S.A.
phone-(860) 486-3855
fax-(860)486-5800
*Our fall 2013 office hours are 8:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm, Mon-Fri
*To schedule an appointment with an ISSS advisor please visit www.advapp.uconn.edu (Storrs campus) or www.icworkshops.uconn.edu (Regional campus)