Dear Mary,

Technically, that report is court property requiring a motion to release.  If her application for SSI is based on a mental health issue, she should have a treating MD who can issue a report, in addition to the one that should be generated by Social Security evaluators.

Ellen A. Morgan, Esq

Law Offices of Ellen A. Morgan, LLC

865 River Road, Suite 202. Shelton, Connecticut  06484 (New Address, Phone and Fax numbers)

Tele. 203-925-0060/Fax 203-925-0066

A General Practice of Law, providing Legal and Mediation Services to the Individual, the Family, and the Community.

"Stand Up for What's Right, Even If You're Standing Alone" author unknown

The information contained in this e-mail is attorney privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone and delete this communication.  Thank you.