Dear all,

Confession: This year I was very bad organizing the seminar.

I feel it's about time to think of speakers for next year, or  just keep that in
mind before we go to meetings in Spring and Summer.

I'll like to stress that EVERYONE is invited to suggest speakers, including our
gradaute students.

I'd also like to as you to share any other suggestions or thoughts regarding the
semianr,  if you have any. There's still time to implement some changes before
next year.

- New hire(s) will be contacted independently.
- I am aiming for 8 talks or more, and I expect 3-4 UCONN speakers.

See you after the break with renewed energy,

Iddo.