Dear Students,

We need your help! The Office of the Provost, in conjunction with the University Academic Advising Review Committee, is supporting an outside consultant from the National Academic Advising Association (NACADA) to conduct a three-day program review of academic advising practices at UConn (all campuses). Your input is valuable to this process and to helping us meet the needs of our students.

Please complete the survey at the link below. All responses are anonymous and confidential.

https://uconn.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bEMIq56a2dvJiex

Thank you for taking a few minutes to complete this survey.

Sincerely yours,

Sally Reis

Vice Provost for Academic Affairs