Just a reminder - this has been on the state 4-H website for weeks now,
but we are excited about the program!  If you no have a better idea about
your schedule, think about registering today!

http://www.cag.uconn.edu/ces/4H/index.php (for the forms)

Emily

We have extended deadline to noon on Monday - MUST call Nancy Wilhelm
(860-486-4127) or email her ( [log in to unmask]) to register and
then can pay the $20 at the door.  Anyone appearing without making this
contact will be charged the $30 at the door.

State 4-H Citizenship Day workshops and activities will provide some
exciting experiences learning about using technology and social media.

The 4 workshops are:

1. Your Identity, Your Financial Future (what you post on line can affect
your financial security)

2. Promoting through Technology (your project, your product, your
business )

3. Let Me Take a Selfie (self image, Instagram, cyber bullying)

4. Technology Etiquette

To ensure that everyone who would like to participate is able, we have
extended the deadline to noon on Monday, April 14. The cost would be $20
if you register by noon.  Still $30 at the door.

UConn Extension Ties Research to Real Life

4-H is a community of young people across America who are learning
leadership, citizenship & life skills.

Margaret H. Grillo (Peggy)

Cooperative Extension Educator 4-H Youth Ph (203) 407-3158

New Haven Extension Center Fax (203) 407-3176

305 Skiff Street [log in to unmask]

North Haven, CT 06473

An Equal Opportunity Employer and Program Provider