Stephanie,

Hope you're coming along with the collector app, most of the documentation I've been able to find has been through esri and esri hosted forums.   If you want I can send you a series of links and tips to setup exactly what you want.  I'm currently on the road right now so it would be later tonight.

Sent from my iPhone