I have a head scratcher-
I have all this great data on household size and household income per census block group (thank you UConn MAGIC, someday I'll bake you all cookies).  But I don't know which level of income goes with which household size.  So how do I figure out the number of low to moderate income households?

Here's my table where I joined the two data sets together, renamed the fields with aliases and hid all the fields for margins of error because frankly I don't care to deal with any more variables than this

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Meg McGaffin
GIS Analyst
City of Milford CT
70 West River St
Milford, CT 06460
203-783-3393

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html