Hello EDRESMETH Colleagues,

Last June a new and exciting association was started: the Mixed Methods
International Research Association (MMIRA).

1. Will you consider joining? Here is our webpage: *http://MMIRA.org
<http://MMIRA.org>*
--The cost is $50.00 professors, $20.00 students, and $5.00 developing
nations;
--You will receive an online subscription to the *Journal of Mixed Methods
Research* with your membership, plus we will have some mixed methods
resources to share soon. You also will become part of a growing
international and interdisciplinary group of researchers.

2. Please also consider attending our inaugural conference in Boston, MA
June 27-29 this year. It is not too late to submit your abstract for a
paper or roundtable (April 30 is the deadline).
--There also will be 15 workshops at the conference including presenters
such as John Creswell, Jennifer Greene, Joseph Maxwell, Janice Morse, David
Morgan, Donna Mertens, Tony Onwuegbuzie, Pat Bazeley, and more.
--For more information about the conference, go to http://MMIRA.org

Please send me an email if you have any questions: [log in to unmask]

Thanks for considering this!

Sincerely,
Burke Johnson

Educational Research and Methodology Listserv