You are invited to participate in a study investigating the perceptions and
attitudes about standardized test taking ability.

I am looking for adults over the age of 18 who have a taken a standardized
test for college, graduate or professional school admissions to participate
in this study.  This one-time survey will take approximately 5-10 minutes of
your time.  Your participation will be anonymous and you will not be
contacted again in the future. The purpose of this study is to validate an
instrument designed to measure adults’ attitudes about their ability to
perform well on standardized tests.

If you are interested in participating in this research study, please click
on the following link:

https://uconn.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_00oaPLkE6eFX0fr

Thank you for your participation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at
[log in to unmask]  This study has been approved by the UCONN IRB,
Protocol #HQ12-042.

Educational Research and Methodology Listserv