Just a gentle reminder,  we will be traveling to Newport, Rhode Island this Saturday, April 12.   We have two Peter Pan buses going and the meeting point will be Fairfield Way  -  between the School of Business and the Student Union.  This trip is already sold out.

The bus will leave Storrs at 8:00am and leave Newport at 7:00pm.  The bus ride to Newport is less than 2 hours.

For those going, I am attaching the travel itinerary for the day.  Please bring this along with you.

As an added bonus,  this week is Newport restaurant week. Many restaurants will be celebrating this event with specially priced meals.  Please click on the restaurant link below and see the special lunch and dinner menus. You will see many of these restaurants from the bus as we travel down America's Cup  to Thames street.

http://www.discovernewportrestaurantweek.org/restaurants

We suggest you bring a light jacket, your camera  and perhaps a light snack.

It is suppose to be a nice day!

Bob Chudy