Just a reminder to all 4-H members if your animal project is on the JUNE 1
verification timeline - that date is rapidly approaching.

Verification forms are available on the state 4-H website at

http://www.cag.uconn.edu/ces/4H/forms.php

If you have your verifications in before June 1 it is totally free!!!!!  After
June 1 it costs money per animal!  after June 15 - you can not verify your
project - thus you cant show it at the 4-H fair.  All living animals must be
verified!

If you have birds - and the vet is not banding them until after June 1, send
me the verifications and then email me the band list with each bird and
who got what band number so we can update your verification.  DO NOT
submit late because you don't have a band!

If you have an animal that will be birthing new baby animals..... Please
submit a verification on the mom and make a note that your animal will be
kidding, lambing, foaling, calving, whelping, or in any other way delivering.

if you have questions - email me at [log in to unmask] and I will try
to help answer them.

The June 2-15 "grace with payment period" is a state-wide rule.  After June
15, I cant help, I cant get an animal verified, and that does not indicate
that I don't like you.  I like everyone and your animals!!!

Thanks for your attention to this important message.

Emily