Thanks for the replies. Looks like the choices are the National Map service or stuff from the MAGIC site.

The National Map site is a lot clearer, but being vector, it is slow.

The MAGIC site was throwing some error for a split second, something about exceeding memory limits. They also doesn’t show up in layout mode, although if I export it, it does print.

Nick

From: Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nicholas McNamara
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 11:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CTGIS-L] Georeferenced Topo Rasters

I’m looking for 3 recent USGS topo rasters (Norwalk South, Norwalk North, Bethel), but I’d like them to be already georeferenced and not in a pdf form. In other words, something I can just throw in the GIS. Someone had to make these, right? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Nicholas A. McNamara, GISP

GIS Coordinator

South Norwalk Electric and Water